- Objectives and elements of the policy process
- The role of the state in transport
- The regulation of the flag state
- Principles of deregulation / regulation
- Regulation of competition in shipping
- Port policy
- International transportation policies and their effectiveness
Students have an understanding of the mechanisms governing the formation of national and international transport policy in the field of shipping and sea ports.
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.