Ship operation: safety, health, environment
- Ship types
- Voyage estimation
- The ship coming into port
- Maritime law in context of safety, health, environment
- ILO dock worker safety
- Ship stability
Upon completion, the students are able to understand the basics of ship operation and have got an overview of safety, health and environment processes on board.
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.