RoRo terminal operations
- History and reason for existence of the RoRo solution as sequences of maritime transport chains
- Types and specifications of RoRo-traffic (ships and terminals, incl. innovations and special variants)
- Operational processes - their functional areas and facilities
- Dimensioning of the essential functional areas and facilities with focusing of an optimal process flow
- Special equipment for loading and discharging as well as transshipment in operational processes
- SWOT-analyses RoRo vs. Container-Feeder solution
- Systems for equipment / process control
Students will acquire an understanding of the mechanisms governing the RoRo technology.
Frank Borrmann / Graduate engineer (Dipl.-Ing.)
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.