International contract law
- Function of national law
- Limits to contractual freedom
- Defective contracts
- Breach of contract
- Solving conflicts
- Enforcing a contract
The student has a basic understanding of national, especially English, and international law with regard to the key issues of contract law: prerequisites for concluding an international contract, its content and limits, possible defects, remedies in case of breach of contract, international arbitration and enforcement.
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.