- Ship’s gear vs. ship-to-shore handling equipment
- Port handling technology (dry and liquid bulk, break bulk, container, RoRo)
- Different technology solutions (low and high tech)
- Yard operations equipment
- Terminal equipment planning
- Green port technology
- Cost estimation
Upon completion, the students are able to understand the wide range of portside terminal types based on the different transport technologies; especially state of the art examples for environmental-friendly cargo handling equipment.
Frank Borrmann / Graduate engineer (Dipl.-Ing.)
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.