Marketing of maritime services
Focus of this course are the “four p’s” of marketing instruments: price, product, placement and promotion. The modern marketing concept includes a total number of “seven p’s”. In addition to the old concept the items “personnel”, “process management” and “physical facilities” are important for modern marketing strategies. This whole marketing mix is discussed in relation to maritime logistics and port business.
The students will get an overview of concepts, goals, strategies, tools, methods and relationships in marketing.
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.