IT & MIS
- IT infrastructure and the theoretical work of MIS. Different systems and administration of this.
- Data protection and privacy: Backup systems and maintenance strategy, rules of data privacy.
- Implementation: Integration and implementation of a new Management Information System. Evaluation of an existing system and generation of improvement suggestion for the CEO/ management.
- Project work: The student creates for fictive company strategies for the implementation of the Management Information System.
Finally after the lectures the students are in the position to implement a Management Information System in her company. Also they are capable to revise and evaluate an existing system.
Carsten Hilgenfeld / Dipl.-Ing. (FH); M.Sc. Operation and Management of Maritime Systems
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.