International maritime SCM and logistics
- Basic architecture and concept of supply chains as forms of interorganisational cooperation
- The challenge of international supply chain management (SCM) and cross-border logistics
- The dimensions of SCM: Design & network dimension, operational dimension
- Logistics as key element of supply chains
- Major global commodity flows (oil, gas and coal/iron ore, grain, minor bulks, container) and regional specialisations like
After having completed the module, students
- have familiarised themselves with the strategy tools and frameworks of international supply chain management
- understand the role of maritime logistics in international supply chains
- have explored their own organisation’s major competencies in international supply chains
- are able to describe and categorise the key decision making criteria along supply chains.
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.