- The basic framework of corporate finance
- Managing long-term investments (capital budgeting, risk and return, cost of capital)
- Forms of financing (equity-, debt- and mezzanine finance, incl. raising capital)
- The long-term financing policy (capital structure and payout policy)
- Financial analysis and planning
- Financial risk management
- Students understand the fundamental role of corporate finance issues for a company’s perspectives to grow and create value.
- Students know the basic methods of capital budgeting and are able to use these methods to analyse and evaluate investment projects and the respective financing needs of the company
- Students know the broad range of relevant financial instruments (equity-, debt- and mezzanine finance) and the basic sources and procedures of raising capital
- Students are able to analyse and evaluate the company’s financial structure and financial needs and develop a long-term financial plan as well as a (short-term) cash budget
- Students have a basic knowledge of financial risk management instruments (financial derivatives like options and futures)
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.