The course aims at the complex simulation of participants’ companies in a competitive business environment. Following skills and experiences are required: financial & management accounting, marketing, strategic management or controlling, production management. The students learn and understand that every little decision modifies the company and the outcome. Interaction and in time tracing of the business consequences caused by the decisions made. The participants will see the interaction of the individual aspects. The results of the decisions made will be displayed and analysed.
On completion of the course students are able to:
- realise integrated corporate planning
- implement strategic and operative decisions
- analyse company reports
- work in teams
- present their work
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.