Bulk terminal operations
- Overview of solid bulk shipping industry
- Bulk carriers
- Bulk terminals
- Handled material
- Solid bulk cargo loading and unloading operations
- Overview of different loading machinery
- Outlook and trends for bulk-terminal, bulk-handling
The aim of this course is to provide participants with a practical, comprehensive and up-to-date overview of the handling of solid bulk cargoes at the ship/shore interface.
It will enable participants to enhance their competencies in relation to the safe and efficient handling of ships and cargoes, cargo loading and unloading, emergency procedures, compliance with relevant maritime regulations and codes of practice, commercial and documentation requirements, planning, safety, security, loss prevention and other critical issues applicable to marine terminals handling solid bulk cargoes.
Johannes Dobsch / Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
- Flexible 24/7 part time programme for professionals
- Available worldwide via online campus
- Professional business partners and lecturers
- 150 international examination locations
- German university degree B.Sc.