Design Methods 2: Visualisation and Calculation
- Lighting Typology
- Methods for Calculation and Visualisation
The design task should be classified typologically and the associated design parameters developed. The skill of presentation with visualisation programs and calculations for various lighting parameters will be demonstrated with concrete examples.
- Prepare the fundamentals of an independent approach to design work
- Evaluate lighting designs using mathematical concepts
- Demonstrate design results visually
- part time Master's programme taught in English
- international study locations
- German university degree M.A.
- PLDR-awarded 2013
- 5 semesters / 120 credits