- Master’s Thesis Preparation
The focus of this seminar involves the preparation of each student’s individual topic for presentation in the form of a master’s thesis. The content will, therefore, be governed by the topics chosen. Principles of scientific work including methods and presentation will also be introduced.
- Thematic preparation and presentation of the master’s thesis
- part time Master's programme taught in English
- international study locations
- German university degree M.A.
- PLDR-awarded 2013
- 5 semesters / 120 credits