Lighting Applications and Sustainability
- Analysis and Abstraction of Lighting Problems
- Schematic Solution Design
- Daylight and Artificial Light in Combination
- Sustainable Lighting
Typologies of lighting requirements with respect to technical, perception and cultural considerations will be developed through analysis and design. An understanding for the relationship between lighting design and Building Climate will be gained. In particular, consideration for the energy usage of a sustainable lighting design and the integration with the concept for energy usage in the building will be acquired.
- Demonstrate an understanding for the relationship between usage typologies and criteria for lighting through application in a specific lighting design.
- Develop solutions in detail and present visually
- Understand the impact of lighting on Climateand design accordingly. Of Buildings
- part time Master's programme taught in English
- international study locations
- German university degree M.A.
- PLDR-awarded 2013
- 5 semesters / 120 credits