Design Project III: Selected Lighting Design Principles
- Architectural Design Project
This design project will enable students to use light in support of the architectural character and socio-cultural backdrop of a building. The nature of light and the skill to methodically manipulate its use in design will be reinforced. An ability to realise specific design goals will be learned using a creative analogy as a starting point. The feasibility of the design should be evaluated using theoretical, mathematical or experimental methods.
- Mastery of the keys skills of lighting design
- Strong command of design methods, design techniques and presentation skills
- part time Master's programme taught in English
- international study locations
- German university degree M.A.
- PLDR-awarded 2013
- 5 semesters / 120 credits